These hand built toasters from England were originally designed for commercial use but have become world wide hits in the home.
This toaster features the patented pro-heat elements, which have made Dualit world famous. There is a mechanical timer to control toasting and a manually operated eject lever keeps items warm until needed. With a stylish, stainless steel cover and concealed crumb tray it's a breeze to clean and all the parts are replaceable and repairable. The adjustable rear foot, which you can turn by hand and allows you to compensate for uneven work surfaces, taking Dualit to another level in the toaster manufacturing world.
- Capacity: up to 4 slices
- Output per hour: 130 slices
- Loading: 2.2kW
- Dimensions: 36 x 21 x 22cm
- Weight: 4.25kg
- Slot width: 2.8cm, suitable for the Dualit sandwich cage which is available separately as an accessory.
- Materials: Cast aluminium ends, stainless steel body
- Elements: Award-winning, patented ProHeat elements
- Selector switch: Means you use only the slots you require
- Adjustable inner wire guard: Allows you to grip your toast
- High lift mechanism: To remove small items easily
1 Year Guarantee