Yuppiechef’s Baking Challenge 2014
The Art of Baking, hosted by Sarah Graham, is our free online baking course and to take part in Yuppiechef’s Baking Challenge 2014, all you need to do is bake one of the delicious recipes featured in lesson 4 of the course. You can bake it by the book or add your own twist and creative flair to Sarah’s easy recipes. Keen as a baked bean? Say yes.
How to take part?
1. Bake one recipe from lesson 4 of The Art of Baking*
2. Take a photo of you and your finished product. Feel free to get creative with your photo.
3. Share your photo with us by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org or share it on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with #YCBakingChallenge.
4. Include a few details of what you made in your entry.
5. That’s it. Nice and easy.
*It can be any recipe in the lesson, whether demonstrated in the video or one of the bonus recipes.
Prizes and timing
Everyone, yes everyone, who participates is going to get a little something from us. Sarah Graham will also help us choose a few very lucky people who will win a year’s access to our online cooking school. We’ll be giving out prizes for everything from the simplest cake to the best dressed, the tastiest flavour combinations and the most wild and out there idea. So whether your style is follow-the-rule-book or throw-out-the-book, make this one your own. Nice, hey?
All entries must be in by midnight on Sunday 26th October 2014. May the smell of freshly baked cake be with you.