Osso buco pie
Osso buco leftovers, bones removed. Here’s the recipe for osso buco.
Rosemary, finely chopped
Butter puff pastry
Milk, to brush pastry
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Chop rosemary finely and mix through leftover osso buco.
3. Roll out your pastry. Cut each pastry sheet into equal rounds and use it to line the base and sides of a deep, greased muffin pan. You may need to stretch the pastry slightly to make sure the inside of the pan is completely covered.
4. Add the osso buco filling.
5. Top with pastry rounds, pressing the edges well together. Use a sharp knife to trim any excess pastry, then use your thumb and forefinger or fork to pinch the edges together to seal.
6. Poke a hole in the pastry to let the steam out and brush each pie with milk or beaten egg. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes until cooked and golden.