Zesty fish in yesterday’s news
White fish (hake, angel fish etc)
1 tbsp apricot jam,
1 tbsp oregano/basil
a few glugs olive oil
lots of salt and pepper
How to make it:
1. Make a juicy marinade with the zest and juice of an orange, apricot jam, oregano/basil, a few glugs olive oil and lots of salt & pepper.
2. Wet a big bunch of newspaper (about half a paper).
3. Open it out and place the fish in the middle. Coat your fish with the marinade and add a few slices of lemon (if you leave your fish to soak in the marinade for a few hours, that’s even better).
4. Wrap the parcel up nice and secure.
5. Place on the Weber, put the lid on and cook for about 20 – 25 minutes, depending on the heat of your fire. Its totally fine to take it off and check if the fish is cooked, if not wrap up again and put it back on. 6. Serve this smoky news flavoured fish with some good potato wedges and mayo, or straight up on a bed of leafy greens.