How to make a summer Pimm’s cocktail
Ingredients (for a jug, approximately 4-6 people):
2 glasses of sauvignon blanc
Fresh summer fruit (as much as desired)
Fresh mint (as much as desired)
Lemonade (we used our Sodastream and added lemonade syrup)
1. Grab yourself a jug and fill it half way with ice.
2. Add half a cup (125ml) of Pimm’s no.1, then 2 glasses of your favourite sauvignon blanc.
3. Chop up a good variety of summer fruits (peaches, strawberries, cucumber and mint work well).
4. Mix all the ingredients inside the jug with a long-handled spoon.
5. Using your Sodastream, conjure up a quick lemonade. Insert a Sodastream bottle, filled with cold water, into the Sodastream. Fizz for the desired amount of carbonation before adding your lemonade syrup.
6. Add a touch more ice to the jug and top up with your freshly-made Sodastream lemonade.
The epitome of summer, this one.
Game, set, match.
For additional cocktail recipe crowd-pleasers, you might like to give these a try: