How to use it: Mont Rouge Olive Caviar
The texture is slightly sticky, but mostly dry and crumbly. The olives have been dried, minced and mixed with garlic, herbs as well as some salt for added flavour. So make sure to add a little at a time and taste first before upping the ante, so you get the right balance.
How to use it:
- Stir it through pasta or add it to sauces
- Add it to wet ingredients before mixing it into bread dough for a tasty olive loaf
- Use it to top pizza as a seasoning
- Mix into pizza sauces before spreading on the base
- Slice some cheese and top a crostini, then sprinkle with olive caviar
If you stumble across anymore wonderful uses for this neat food gem, drop us line. We like learning.
Head this way to buy Mont Rouge Olive Caviar.
Have you ever come across something and wondered what on earth you would use it for? Leave us a comment below, and we’ll be happy to oblige.