Hunt the eggs. Win. Have no mercy.
Read the clues posted on this blog to help you find the hidden eggs and stand a chance to win R1250 in gift vouchers.
A little guidance and some rules to hunt by…
1. You enter the competition by reading the clues on the Yuppiechef Blog, using these to find the hidden eggs, clicking on the eggs and typing in your email address. Your entry will be put into a draw and the winners announced at the end of the competition. Only one entry will count per day.
2. The competition will run from Monday the 6th of April to Sunday the 12th of April.
3. There are five eggs to be found, one for each day, from Monday to Thursday and 1 for the last 72 hours (Friday to Sunday) for the final ‘killer egg’.
4. Prizes are subject to the judges’ discretion and a guaranteed R250 voucher will be given to the winner for each egg found per day. A mystery prize will be given to the first person to find all 5 eggs over the week period.
5. No employee of Yuppiechef may win any of the prizes. They are still entitled to join the hunt though!
6. The judges’ decision is final and although correspondence could be entered into, we will probably not reply if you’re rude.
7. By participating in this hunt you are bound by our internet Terms & Conditions.
8. Any attempt to cheat, violate the above rules or disobey the International Standard Practice of Easter Egg Hunts (ISPEEH) will result in your disqualification from the hunt.
9. Prizes not claimed within 30 years will be worthless, due to the eternal enemy ‘inflation’.
10. If you are still reading this, we think you deserve a prize. Happy hunting!