There are days when all you want and need is a toasted cheese and ham sandwich, right? Cheese is...
Cheese can be a pain to cut. Sticking to the knife, tearing, and getting ruffled on its way off the block. Did you know that you can slice smooth, even slices off the block, using just a wire? With 2 sizes (2mm and 4mm), you control how much you use, and neat slices cover sandwiches better. The Osti Cheese Cutter is perfect for semi-soft and medium cheeses, like Gouda, Colchester, and cheddar, it's a cheese-slicing winner.
- Slice smooth, even slices
- With two sides (2mm and 4mm), you have full control over the thickness
- Wire slides easily into the cheese (Gouda, Cheddar, Colchester and other soft to medium cheeses work well, though rind should be sliced off first)
- Slices off an even, smooth slice
- Even, neat slices make for a better covered toasted sandwich, and saves money in the long run, by using an equal amount of cheese per slice.
- Made from strong stainless steel wires, a steel spike, and a plastic handle (and if the wires break or get lost, we have spares too).