With a contemporary, rounded design that houses some of the finest professional features you can find in a home espresso machine, this state-of-the-art piece of equipment blows the socks off the competition.
This professional, easy-to-use machine features:
- Separate brewing and frother boilers that provide the optimal temperature for brewing coffee and abundant steam for frothing the milk.
- Stainless steel frothing arm swivels horizontally and vertically and the special nozzle easily froths milk.
The solenoid valve, where the brewed coffee drips from, instantly vents pressure which allows the portafilter to be removed immediately after brewing, reducing spills. A hot water dispenser enables you to make Americanos, tea, hot chocolate and other beverages. The translucent water reservoir housed at the back slides left or right for easy filling without having to turn the machine about.
The cup warmer on top of the unit accommodates 4 to 6 espresso cups saving you space and time and prevents that precious heat from being lost. The removable drip tray with 'drip tray full' indicator keeps things tidy on your workplace making cleaning up a breeze.
- Pressure of pump: 15 bar
- Power: Max 1300 Watts
- Hertz: 50-60Hz
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Water tank: 2 litre
- Dimensions: 31.8 x 30.7 x 40.1cm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 11.8 kg
- 20-30cups per day
- For domestic use only (not suitable for coffee shops)
- Chrome-plated brass brew group
- Stainless steel filter baskets, cup warmer, drip plate and rail
- The round design makes it easy to clean and use
- There are no restrictions to what you can make with ground coffee or paper pops being acceptable
2 year warranty
What the Yuppiechefs say
Having the benefit of using one of these in the office almost daily we can honestly say this machine blurs the line between professional machines seen at the coffee houses and your ordinary, one purpose espresso machine. The ample workspace allows you to make coffee easily while steaming milk and moving things around. It really is a a breeze with the two separate boilers with their own temperature gauges.