A kettle is a kettle, right? Not quite, say Graef. This slickly designed kettle has a nifty little panel below the handle to tell you how hot your water is. Need water hot, but not quite boiling? Stop the kettle at 70°C, 80°C, or 90°C and you're good to go, or let it boil to 100°C. Fancy, hey?
With all the usual cordless kettle features, such as lift-off, shut-off, automatic turning off when the water boils, and 360° contact base, the Graef variable temperature kettle also indicates the rising temperature of the water, making it easy to control and easy to stop when the desired temperature is reached.
In addition, the double-walled kettle provides insulation, both protecting you from burning yourself on the outside of the kettle, and keeping water hot inside for longer. Stainless steel interior walls heat quickly and stay warm, keeping the interior temperature high, while the acrylic exterior remains cooler, keeping you safe.
Upright design and small footprint make this kettle perfect for your home, and great for couples or smaller families.
- Double-walled electric kettle:
- Inner body made of stainless steel, outer body made of acrylic
- Low liquid level and overheat control
- Lid opens when the button is pressed
- Removable lime filter
- Lift-off shut-off: when the electric kettle is lifted-off during the boiling process the unit switches off.
- 360° central contact
- Interior filling level indicator
- Temperature-automatic via the built-in temperature sensor
- Four blue-lit buttons for different water temperatures: (70°C, 80°C, 90°C and boiling water), which continuously show the current temperature via the light of the buttons
- 1.5 Litres
- Contact base with cable rewind
- 230 mm x 147 mm x 308 mm
- 1,34 kg
Warranty: 2 years