Grating or mincing garlic? Save time, garlic, and your fingers with the GarlicCard. Just brace against a work surface, and hold using the raised portion. Rub a peeled clove against the grating surface, and watch the ease with which you race through this formerly time-consuming task. When you're done, just wipe off against the edge of a bowl or pot, or use a brush to brush straight onto food.
- Rub a peeled clove on the raised surface for easy, minced garlic
- Designed by a Swedish chef, Herman Rasmusen, to mince garlic quickly, and take up the minimum of storage space
- Made from food safe plastic
- Roughly the same size as a credit card, with a slightly up-tilted side for holding while mincing
- Won a Red Dot Award for great design in 2013
2 x 11 x 5.5cm
Rinse under running water, wash in the sink, or pop into the cutlery caddy or top rack of the dishwasher.