Moka Express is the world's number one coffee-maker and has been manufactured in over 200 million units. For an excellent cup of Italian coffee, Moka Express is the classic household coffee-pot and the only one to bear the unique mark of the little fellow with the moustache.
The aluminum pot features Bialetti’s distinctive eight-sided shape that allows it to diffuse heat perfectly to enhance the aroma of your coffee.
Moka Express boasts a lot of records, including being the original and most copied coffee-maker worldwide.
TIP: to remove coffee stains at the bottom of your coffee pot, try putting 2 tablespoons salt, the juice of half a lemon, and a handful of ice cubes to the bottom of the pot and then swishing them around, then wash the pot in the sink with warm soapy water and a soft sponge.
Get replacement filters for a Moka Express coffee maker.
- 1 Cup = 60ml (max. boiler capacity)
- 3 Cup = 200ml (max. boiler capacity)
- 6 Cup = 300ml (max. boiler capacity)
- 9 Cup = 550ml (max. boiler capacity)
- 12 Cup =775ml (max. boiler capacity)
Bialetti create the finest Moka pots in the world in the most suitable location: Italy.
In this the most modern version, the aesthetic transformation is noted in the smoother lines of the handle and knob, and the increased visibility given to the "Little Man with the Moustache" and the continuous functional evolution improves the ergonomics and guarantees top quality.
- The "original" stove top espresso maker and number one coffee maker in the world with over 250 million units sold.
- Classic shape
- Made in Italy
- For smooth tasting coffee, try removing the pot just before the coffee starts boiling.
- To avoid impurities, try using distilled or bottled water when making homemade coffee.
What customers say
Kate Liquorish of Undomestikated sent us her thoughts on this cheeky moka pot:
"I got one of these beauties from the guys at Yuppiechef; a little 1 cup wonder. The Bialetti Moka Express comes in a neat box with a neat instruction booklet and an air of sophistication at no extra cost. The booklet gives you easy step by step directions on how to get started (in English AND Italian of course)." Read the full review here.